TEAM USA EVENTS:
2018 Tiger Bowls/China Open (Hong Kong/China)
Accomplishments in Bowls
- Nickname: Hey Mate
- Family members who bowl: Dad, Grand parents, uncles, cousins etc..
- Greatest influence in bowls and why: Macka Jensen (NSW head of coaching at the time) Taught me how to train purposefully and the importance of good etiquette. Playing a successful season of Pennants with your mates was always very satisfying.
- Best player competed against and why: Keith O’Farrell (Former long time NSW champion bowler), he was a very calm bowler who rarely missed his intended shot. Generous player with his time to help new bowlers.
- Goals/Aspirations for personal bowls career: I enjoy coaching new bowlers, help Santa Monica recruit some new players.
- Goals/Aspirations outside of bowls: Stay healthy and keep travelling the world with family
- Greatest bowls achievement: Playing for team USA in Hong Kong and China Open.
- Random fact about you: BWas lucky to be a stay at home dad with daughter Ruby for 18 years.